- Flooring and gangways on tankers
- Flooring for refrigerated trailers and lorries
- Mobile platforms for public vehicles
- Gas installations: compression, transportation of methane
- Oil transportation, loading stations for lorries and rail wagons
- Production and transportation of powders and explosives
- Installations in coastal areas, jetties
- Food industry
- Sulphur industry
- Chemical, petrochemical and metallurgical industries: Gangways in technical galleries
- Mining and quarrying: gangways on conveyor belt installations
- Display boards: gangways
- All industries: gangways on travelling cranes
- Ports: gangways for cranes and conveyor belts
Couvrazed slip-resistant metal profile planks have been developed by MEISER for increased safety, especially for working on unstable roofs. The perforated, embossed surface structure reduces slipping by 37%. The specially angled edges make Couvrazed particularly suitable for corrugated roofs. The aluminium planks can be put in place quickly and easily thanks to their low weight of 15 kg. MEISER delivers Couvrazed as a kit consisting of two planks with corresponding fixing elements. Assembly instructions are of course also included.
This visually appealing variant consisting of two surfaces makes it possible to keep the walking surface almost closed with „Aderstep N“ and achieve a drainage effect on both sides. Combining „Aderstep N“ with „Stepclair N“ or „Airstep N“ produces greater incidence of light.