MEISER LIMBACHER GALVANISING PLANT

The Limbacher galvanising plant is founded in the year 1984 and transforms the galvanising activities of MEISER, which had begun in 1969 with the construction of the first small hot dip galvanising plant, in a formally independent company.

The aim is to galvanise the products of the firm SPIG (guardrail production company), which had already been set up a few years earlier on the Limbach site, as well as the grating of MEISER. After the construction of the first modern galvanising plant in 1975, a second galvanising line is set up in 1990 to satisfy the increasing demand. Over the last few years the Limbach galvanising plant has had one of the highest throughput rates of all of the plants in Europe. In the 2009/2010 business year, an impressive record is achieved with 92,500 tonnes.

As a wholly-owned subsidiary of MEISER, the Limbach galvanising plant is considered today to be a highly efficient hot dip galvanising plant of series parts, in particular guard rails and road protection systems, as well as grating.

In addition, great importance is attached to the theme of customer service. Absolute reliability, the highest possible levels of flexibility and speed without sacrificing quality make the Limbach galvanising plant the top address for third-party galvanising. In the coming years, significant investments in even more advanced technology are planned. With an exhaust air cleaning system and operation that is completely free of wastewater, the plant will be even more environmentally friendly.

Founded: 1984
Employees: 80
Business areas: Metal protection
Sales region: Saarland, Rhineland-Palatinate


Gebr. Meiser GmbH

Limbacher Verzinkerei
Edmund Meiser Straße 1
D-66839 Schmelz-Limbach

Telepone: +49 (0) 6887 309-0
Facsimile: +49 (0) 6887 309-1948

E-Mail: info@meiser.de
www.meiser.de

AGB´s MEISER Limbacher Verzinkerei