Load tables GRP
Statical measurements based on the following norms & regulations:
1. DIN 24537-3:2007-08 - gratings as flooring part 3: plastic grating
2. DIN EN 1990-NA:2010-12 - national standard, basics of support structure planning
3. RAL GZ 638:2008-09 - gratings – quality control
4. According to DIN 24537-3 : 2007-08 the dead weight is not part of the measurement.
5. According to BGI/GUV-I 588-1 the bearing should be not less than 30 mm.
6. Given results will only be achieved by a friction-locked fixation of the flooring.
1. The Pointload FP = 1,5 kN on a load bearing area of 200x200 mm and the uniformly distributed load Fv of 2,0 kN/m2 are taken from the standard DIN EN ISO 14122-2 :2016-10 – safety of machinery – permanent means of access to machinery – Part 2
Walking platforms and walkways.
2. The Pointload FP = 2,0 kN on a load bearing area of 200x200 mm and the uniformly distributed load Fv of 5,0 kN/m2 for Access, balconies and stair landings of category T2 are taken from the standard DIN EN 1991-1-1/NA:2010-12 Germany.
For further information: the bearing area of 50x50 mm is not taken into calculation!
1.The elastical deflection of the flooring under load should not be higher than 0,5% (1/200) of the span.
2.The difference in height should not exceed 4 mm at joints of loaded and unloaded panels. Should the elastical deflection reach 1/200>4 mm, the unsupported joints should be secured by double clamps. The use of double clamps with GRP-flooring systems has a significant impact on the achieved span. Take notice of the colour-highlighted table values.
Should your specified loading condition not be mentioned, please feel free to contact us. Please observe that application-specific requirements of gratings have to be checked by the operator.
Moulded GRP gratings
GRP safety flooring
I-bar type pultruded GRP grating & T-bar type pultruded GRP grating