MEISER also offers chequer plate as a conventional closed cover for industrial applications. Depending on the requirements of our customers, the chequer plate can be cut, perforated, lowered and edged as well as supplied with a surface finish. The advantages of chequer plate as floor covering are the low covering height and the high acceptance of this product in various application areas.
The disadvantage of the relatively low load-bearing capacity can be compensated by structural reinforcements or the use of MEISER Plated grating.
- We manufacture for you individually and made to measure
- On request we create the installation plans
- Signing and positioning according to your specifications
- We make all the necessary preparations for fastening, e.g. countersunk holes
- We stock sheets of standard industry dimensions thus guaranteeing a short delivery time
- Quality assurance is a fundamental principle for us
- MEISER chequer plates guarantee easy installation and assembly
- Good trafficability with pallet trucks or small sliding carriages
|Raw / hot-dip galvanised steel|
|Stainless steel (1.4301)|
Common material strengths
3/5, 5/7, 6/8, 8/10, 10/12
Other dimensions on request